Some people avoid skin rejuvenation treatments because they’re scared of needles. Some avoid them because they’re afraid their face will betray signs of cosmetic manipulation. That’s precisely where AquaGold comes in—a groundbreaking microneedling technique that improves damaged or aged skin without bruises, swelling, or other signs of cosmetic manipulation.
Kaado MD provides many of the most advanced skin rejuvenation and cosmetic treatments to help you achieve natural-looking, youthful, and glowing skin. We’re thrilled to be offering this revolutionary new microneedling treatment to our patients.
What is AquaGold?
AquaGold is a microneedling device containing ultrafine 24-karat-gold needles that are smaller than a hair follicle. As the AquaGold device moves over your skin, it punctures the uppermost surface to deliver an invigorating cocktail of skin rejuvenation products, including PRP, hyaluronic acid, muscle relaxants, antioxidants, etc.—whatever is best suited to your needs.
Delivering anti-aging and skin tightening products directly into the skin makes them bypass your natural protective barriers, making them far more effective and efficient, resulting in considerably improved skin quality.
AquaGold is the ideal treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity, loss of facial volume, reduced skin elasticity, and acne scars.
How does AquaGold work?
AquaGold is a micro-channeling device that plumps and rejuvenates your skin. It takes the classic microneedling approach as its foundation, i.e., the ultrafine 24-karat needles activate your body’s natural healing response, catalyzing the skin cell regeneration process to produce smoother and tighter skin. However, it’s a painless update to the microneedling procedure because the ultrafine needles don’t create micro-tears or cause any redness or discomfort. The procedure is entirely comfortable.
Instead of creating micro-tears, the ultrafine needles deliver a rich concoction of skin rejuvenation products into your skin’s deeper layers. The device can be filled with hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring component that holds 1,000x its own weight in water, plumping and hydrating your skin to fill up the fine lines and wrinkles. It can also be infused with platelet-rich plasmas, a component of your blood that activates your skin’s cellular regeneration and collagen production capabilities to heal wounds and acne scars.
Types of AquaGold treatments we offer
AquaGold being such an incredibly versatile treatment allows us to use it for a wide variety of patient-tailored treatments. AquaGold can be used with:
- Skin boosters
- PRP (platelet rich plasma)
- Or a combination of all of the above
AquaGold can also deliver Botox, Vitamin B12, or other products, depending on your unique skin concerns. As such, the AquaGold micro-channeling system is far more effective, painless, and customizable than traditional microneedling procedures.
Areas of the body that can be treated with AquaGold:
- Elbows and arms
- Stretch marks
What is recovery from AquaGold like?
AquaGold is a comfortable and painless procedure. At most, you may feel like you’ve got a sunburn after the treatment, and the delicate skin around your eyes may appear puffy. You may also experience some flaking and peeling of the skin as the dead skin cells fall away to reveal the smoother skin underneath.
You don’t have to take any time off work, and you can resume your daily activities immediately after the treatment.
When will I see the AquaGold results?
Patients notice most of the results immediately after the treatment — you may notice smoother and tighter skin with smaller pores. The results usually last for 2 months, so you need regular treatments to maintain optimal results.
Am I a suitable candidate for AquaGold?
AquaGold is the ideal procedure for anyone who wants to improve their skin quality. You should opt for an AquaGold if you want to reduce fine lines, tighten your skin, increase collagen, heal acne scars, etc. It can be used on the face, neck, and décolletage.
While there aren't any significant contraindications for the treatment, you should note that it isn’t suitable for dramatic changes.
AquaGold skin booster options
- Depigmentation solution: whitening action, correcting pigmentation irregularities, and antioxidant.
- Mesotox Solution: acts on lines reducing the existing ones and preventing the appearance of new ones.
- Meso Peptide Solution: It enhances redensification of the dermis , improving firmness and the structure of the cell matrix)
- Lipolytic Solution: It acts on multiple enzymes and receptors of lipolysis to reduce the size and number of adipocytes.
- Body Firming Solution: It provides a skin trophic , firming and stimulating effect of connective fibers synthesis. Best for the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, breasts and arms.
- Hair Loss Solution: It provides a protective and stimulating effect on the hair follicles that act on the different agents causing hair loss.
- Artichoke Extract: Draining and detoxifying effect
- Caffeine: Lipolytic action
- L carnitine: Metabolization of fatty acids
- Silicon: Regulates cell metabolism
- Mesostabyl: Stimulation of lipid degradation)
- Dexpanthenol: Treatment of alopecia)
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant, brightening action)
- DMAE: Tightening and firming effect)
- Cosmeretin: Anti-aging effect)
- Biotin: Revitalizing effect, hair loss)
- Ginkgo biloba: Vasoprotective , anti-inflammatory effect)
- Hyaluronic acid: Moisturizing, Anti-aging effect)
- Bioflash NCTC-109 Biorevitalization
- X-DNA anti oxidant and biorevitalization)
- Glutathione skin tone normalizer
Additional cosmetic treatment services that pair well with AquaGold
- Dermaplaning: Getting rid of the dead top layer of the skin and fuzz hair to allow for better penetration of the peels and skin care products
- Extractions: For decongestion of the pores
- Sheet Masks: To soothe, regenerate and repair : post-peel crystal fibre mask, anti-stress face masks and more.
- Skin boosters
- Lip mask: Lip hydration and plumping)
- Eye mask: Hydration and smoothing
- Hand mask: Hydration
- Feet mask: Hydration
- Foot peel: Getting rid of dead skin)
- Microdermabrasion: Getting rid of dead skin for better product and peel penetration
- Diamond Glow
- Home maintenance products
Why choose Kaado MD for AquaGold?
AquaGold is a unique procedure because it must be tailored to the patient's specific skin conditions and expectations. There’s no one-size approach to AquaGold treatments. Dr. Kaado patiently analyzes your skin quality to curate the ideal concoction of products and treatments to help you achieve your desired goals. He ensures optimal and natural-looking results that don’t betray the slightest signs of cosmetic manipulation.
Schedule a consultation with us, and discover a clinic where achieving true beauty defines how we perform every treatment.
Mon - Sat: 10am - 7pm
1860 Laskin Road Suite 110, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.