Facial Rejuvenation with Juvéderm
Juvéderm products work to reduce the signs of aging by replacing the loss of volume that inevitably occurs as we get older. It is especially helpful for increasing the volume in cheeks and lips. A benefit of hyaluronic acid is that it attracts moisture and can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. This deeply hydrates the skin and naturally plumps it for a natural, fresh look.
A Customized Treatment with Juvéderm
While all Juvéderm products are hyaluronic acid-based, each has been designed to target a specific type of facial tissue and a specific type of problem.
Our Virginia Beach Juvéderm is a moderately thick filler, somewhat like slightly diluted honey, though the thickness of each of the family of fillers differs slightly. They contain lidocaine, which can help reduce the sting of the injection. Depending upon the product and site into which it is injected, a treatment can last from nine months up to two years.
JUVEDÉRM VOLUMA XC – For Loss of Volume in the Cheeks
Over time, loss of volume in the upper cheek area may cause the cheeks to flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. While usually associated with again, this may also be the result of genetic and/or environmental factors. Whatever the precipitating cause, JUVEDÉRM VOLUMA XC will add volume to lift and contour the cheeks, restoring a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
Because it is not as thick as some other facial fillers, it may be injected in combination with them. As a top layer, it not only adds volume, but creates a very smooth appearance to the skin.
This requires a somewhat higher degree of finesse than a single-product application—a nuanced approach that Dr. Kaado has perfected in his years of studying advanced techniques around the world.
JUVEDÉRM VOLLURE XC – For Softening Lines and Wrinkles
Two of the more telltale areas that result from sagging skin are moderate to deep wrinkles in the nasolabial folds (laugh lines) and marionette lines, which run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin. Unlike loss of volume, wrinkles or sagging skin in other areas of the face that can simply make you look older, marionette lines can actually make you look sad or angry, even when your face is at rest.
JUVEDÉRM VOLLURE XC can fill in the wrinkles in the nasolabial folds as well as marionette lines, so you not only look younger but have a face that reflects your true emotions.
What are the Benefits of Using Juvéderm?
The benefits of using Juvéderm include the following:
- Reduce the look of deep facial wrinkles by plumping and smoothing the skin
- Improve the look of fine lines around the mouth and eyes
- Augmentation of the lips with Juvéderm results in a plump, natural-looking pout
- Effects of your Juvéderm treatment are seen immediately after your procedure
- After your treatment, Dr. Kaado will be able to tell you quickly whether you will need any more injections
- For many patients, only one treatment of Juvéderm is needed
- Since Juvéderm is absorbed very gradually, results can last up to 6 months or more
- Juvéderm becomes soft and malleable and feels like your natural skin
- Juvéderm requires no allergy testing
What is the Average Cost For Juvéderm Injections?
A Juvéderm treatment will generally range from about $450 to $600 per syringe. The overall cost of your treatment will depend on how many syringes are needed in the areas you want to improve with Juvéderm treatments. You should never choose your injector based on price alone experience and skills are the most important factors. For top-level skills, you may need to pay slightly more than at a standard day spa – but the results make all the difference. Never put a price on your health, safety, and quality of your results.
JUVEDÉRM ULTRA XC – For Adding Fullness to Lips
Every woman wants to have lush, full, alluring lips, but aging, genetics or even cosmetic dentistry can cause them to look thin and/or poorly defined.
This is easily remedied with JUVEDERM ULTRA XC, which has become one of the more popular products for lip augmentation.
JUVEDÉRM VOLBELLA XC – For Reducing Vertical Lip Lines
Even if you’ve never smoked, vertical lip lines, also called “perioral” (meaning around the mouth) lines, are very common. They can result from activities, such as pursing your lips or kissing.
JUVEDÉRM VOLBELLA XC is a favored injectable for filling in vertical lip lines. Additionally, while JUVEDÉRM ULTRA XC was formulated specifically as a filler to add volume to thin lips, JUVEDÉRM VOLBELLA XC can be used to add subtle volume, as well.
Are there any other risks or precautions I should know about?
There are certain situations and conditions for which one or more Juvederm has not been studied and/or established as to safety and effectiveness in clinical trials, including:
- All Products - Pregnant or breastfeeding
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC – Patients under 35 or over 65; other than the cheek area
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC – Patients under 22; other than facial wrinkles and folds
- JUVÉDERM ULTRA XC – Patients under 18; other than lips and perioral area
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC - Patients under 22; other than lips and perioral area
You should also tell Dr. Kaado if:
- You have a history of excessive scarring or pigmentation.
- Have an immune disorder, for which you are taking medication.
- Any medication you take regularly, including ibuprofen or aspirin.
- You are planning any other treatments, such as a chemical peel or laser
Why Dr. Kaado?
Dr. Kaado is always keeping up with the latest advancements when it comes to aesthetic and anti-aging medicine so as to get best patient results, faster recovery and less pain.
One of the advancements is using cannulas versus needles for dermal fillers. A cannula is a thin tube with a blunt tip used to deliver or remove fluid from the body. Using a cannula as opposed to a needle produces superior results, the treatment is faster and less painful, and it is safer as it cannot mistakenly pierce vein or artery. So contact us today to learn more and schedule a consultation for arguably one of the best treatments of Juvederm Virginia Beach has to offer.
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure. The $75 consultation fee is non-refundable