With the aging process, the natural fat reserves of the body begin to dwindle. The end result is a hollowed look in the midface, along with wrinkles, creases, and folds. For clients who desire a solution to this cosmetic problem but who don’t want to undergo invasive surgery, dermal fillers can be used to augment sunken cheekbones and give the appearance a more youthful, inviting quality. Using Radiesse, Restylane, and Juvederm, our practitioners can reverse volume loss in the cheeks, jumpstarting your self-confidence.
What is cheek augmentation?
Among the most telltale signs of maturity are flat, tired-looking cheeks that lack definition and appear hollow. A loss of cheek volume may also be caused by hereditary traits or dietary choices. While cheek implants or fat transfer are always viable options, most clients prefer the natural outcomes provided by dermal fillers, along with the minimal downtime and absence of discomfort.
While performing dermal filler injections may seem simple at first glance, it’s important that you choose an experienced, skilled practitioner such as those working under Dr. Kaado’s guidance to ensure a nuanced, elegant result that is not over-filled.
What fillers can be used for cheek augmentation?
- Juvederm Juvederm Voluma is a hyaluronic acid-based filler used to hydrate, volumize, and smooth age-ravaged facial contours. The body naturally makes HA, a compound that provides a youthful, firm complexion, but as we age, our reserves of hyaluronic acid begin to decline. Juvederm helps replenish midface fullness with long-lasting results up to 2 years.
- Restylane Like Juvederm, Restylane is formulated with hyaluronic acid and provides a natural augmentation in the midface, simultaneously reducing wrinkles, folds, and lines. Restylane injections deliver a radiant glow, rewinding the hands of time to enhance your self-confidence and boost your self-image.
- Radiesse Radiesse is engineered to help trigger the body’s natural production of collagen, a protein responsible for the supple, smooth contours of youthful complexions. With age, our supply of collagen dwindles, leading to midface hollowness and depletion. Radiesse combats these changes, renewing and fortifying the facial scaffolding from the inside out.
- Sculptra Sculptra provides a gradual increase in facial volume, leading to natural, seamless cheek augmentation. Sculptra is injected into the midface over the course of several months, with changes lasting up to 2 years. As among the most versatile dermal fillers, Sculptra is often used as part of a non-surgical facelift.
What are the benefits?
- No anesthesia, incisions, or scarring
- Minimal downtime
- Long-lasting results from 6-12 months
- Little risk of complications
- Customizable treatment
- Builds definition in the cheeks
- Combats age-related volume loss
- Enhances self-confidence
Who is a good candidate?
There are certain aspects of facial aging that are easy to treat with creams, lotions, and serums. Then, other components such as volume loss can be very difficult to alter without a cosmetic intervention. Cheek augmentation with dermal fillers is ideal for anyone seeking to improve their appearance painlessly and without downtime. Good candidates are mentally and physically healthy, and they have realistic expectations for their results, based on a private consultation with Dr. Kaado and his team.
What happens after treatment?
Save for some minor swelling, bruising, and tenderness at the injection site, there is no downtime for cheek augmentation with fillers. You’ll be able to return immediately to your regular routine. You can use an ice pack to help mitigate any soreness. Clients should avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours after their injections and also abstain from swimming, prolonged exposure to the sun, hot tubs, and saunas. Excess heat may cause skin irritation and lead to an infection.
Why choose Dr. Kaado?
Dr. Kaado is an internationally respected physician who has undergone rigorous training in among the world’s most beautiful cities. Fluent in four languages, Dr. Kaado brings a sophisticated aesthetic sensibility to every procedure he performs, delivering natural-looking, age-defying results.
After receiving his medical degree from the American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine, Dr. Kaado underwent a demanding training program at the Kistler Family Medicine Residency at Geisinger Health System and was honored with the distinction of Chief Resident.
Schedule a consultation with us, and discover a clinic where achieving true beauty defines how we perform every treatment.
Mon - Sat: 10am - 7pm
1860 Laskin Road Suite 110, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.