Does your skin look tired or worn? Do you want to reverse signs of aging, such as dark spots, discoloration, and wrinkles? Diamond Glow is the ideal skin rejuvenation treatment for those who want instantly brighter, fresher, and healthier skin with reduced wrinkles and dry spots. Best of all, it’s a nonsurgical and painless treatment without downtime.
What is Diamond Glow?
Diamond Glow, aka Dermalinfusion, is a form of microdermabrasion, i.e., a cosmetic treatment that removes the dead skin cells, reinforces the natural barriers to the sun, and infuses your skin with serums that ensure healthier skin. However, the Diamond Glow procedure distinguishes itself from other microdermabrasion techniques, using water in conjunction with a finely-calibrated diamond tip.
Diamond Glow is a powerful cosmetic treatment that includes three techniques in one — exfoliation, extraction, and infusion:
- Exfoliation: The precise diamond tip exfoliates the skin, removing the dead skin cells and impurities clogging the pores.
- Extraction: The high-powered suction force vacuums out all the debris, makeup residue, and other impurities from deep within the skin’s surface and pores.
- Infusion: Once the skin is perfectly cleared, the skin is infused with professionally-calibrated doses of SkinMedica® serums.
Diamond Glow is an incredibly personalized treatment. Our expert aestheticians calibrate the diamond tip according to your skin quality, skin conditions, and cosmetic goals, adjusting it from light exfoliation to aggressive exfoliation. Furthermore, our aestheticians also perform a thorough skin analysis to curate the ideal cocktail of SkinMedica® serums. The serums are tailored to your specific cosmetic goals, whether that’s skin brightening, pore clarifying, ultra hydration, or vitamin-C infusion.
Who is a good candidate for Diamond Glow?
Diamond Glow is suitable for patients who want to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmented spots, acne spots, and other signs of aging. This procedure is suitable for all skin types because it doesn’t include chemical exfoliants, and it’s calibrated to the patient’s specific skin conditions. As such, people with sensitive skin can also opt for this procedure.
What does Diamond Glow treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigmented spots
- Congested skin
- Textural irregularities
What can I expect from the Diamond Glow procedure?
During your initial consultation, an expert aesthetician will examine your skin type, discuss your cosmetic goals, and curate a personalized treatment plan. We’ll calibrate the Diamond Glow tool and concoct the ideal cocktail of SkinMedica serums for your skin. We'll then beign the procedure by cleansing and preparing your skin. Next, we use use a closed-loop vacuum system to exfoliate the skin, remove impurities, and simultaneously infuse the skin cells with the relevant serums. The procedure will conclude within 30 minutes.
You will notice the treatment results immediately. Your skin will look brighter, fresher, healthier, smoother, and more even. Your pores will also look tight and clear. The treatment results usually last for around two to four weeks. You can opt for 1 to 2 treatments per month to maintain the results and keep your face looking fresh and youthful. Depending on the intensity of the procedure, you may experience a little redness on the skin. However, there’s no downtime, and you can return to work immediately after the treatment.
Areas to be treated:
Diamond Glow can treat a variety of areas including:
- Stretch marks
Add-ons to the Diamond Glow treatment:
- Dermaplaning (gets rid of the dead top layer of the skin and fuzzy hair to allow for better penetration of the peels and skincare products)
- Extractions (for decongestion of the pores)
- Sheet masks (to soothe, regenerate and repair: post-peel crystal fibre mask, anti-stress face masks, and more)
- Skin boosters
- Lip mask (lip hydration + plumping)
- Eye mask (hydration + smoothing)
- Hand mask (hydration)
- Foot mask (hydration)
- Foot peel (gets rid of dead skin)
- Microdermabrasion (gets rid of dead skin for better product and peel penetration)
- Home maintenance products: - pre-peel to use 15 days before the peel to optimize the therapeutic response, and preparing the skin - post-peel treatments to regenerate and repair the skin
Why choose Kaado MD for Diamond Glow?
Kaado MD is committed to providing custom aesthetic facial treatments for your specific skin type, cosmetic goals, and lifestyle. Our aestheticians patiently analyze your skin type to curate the ideal treatment plan, ensuring you achieve optimal results. You’ll leave our clinic looking and feeling several years younger.
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, qwo, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.