Radiesse Volumizing Filler is an injectable wrinkle filler that works in two ways to reduce the signs of aging and give you the smooth, lovely appearance you are seeking:
- It restores volume immediately when injected.
- Over time, stimulates your body’s own production of collagen, which is responsible for the degree of elasticity in your skin.
It has been clinically shown to last a year or more in most patients.
How can Radiesse help me look better?
Radiesse was developed to restore loss of volume in the lower portion of the face and can improve:
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines), which run from the bottom, outer edge of the nose to the sides of the mouth
- Marionette lines, which can run from the corners of the mouth as far down as the bottom of the chin
- Pre-jowl sulcus (or folds), which are hollow areas on either side of the chin
- Oral commissures, or corners of the mouth, which are directly against the sides of the mouth and may extend or blend into marionette lines
- Chin wrinkles, which run horizontally across the chin
Filling in loss of volume and lifting sagging skin, will, of course, create a more youthful facial appearance. However, Radiesse can do even more. That is because many of the types of wrinkles and hollow areas also give a face a sad or angry look, even when you are feeling your best inside. These “false emotions” can be targeted with Radiesse, so the real you shines through. Dr. Kaado's medical spa in Virginia Beach has some of the greatest results in Radiesse Virginia Beach has to offer.
Radiesse for Hands
We have probably all heard that when it comes to age, one of the most telling portions of the body is the hands. While for decades, there have been treatments and procedures to improve volume loss and sagging skin in various facial areas, little, if anything, has been available for the hands.
Radiesse has changed this and is FDA approved for use as an injectable filler in the backs of hands. It plumps up the skin, smoothing away wrinkles and covering ropey veins that can give away your age.
How does Radiesse work?
Radiesse is comprised of microspheres made up of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA)—a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium—which are suspended in a somewhat watery, gel-like substance.
The filler plumps up the injection site immediately. However, over time, the body will absorb the gel, leaving only the CaHA microspheres. The body will then metabolize the microspheres, leaving behind only the natural collagen that has been produced. If you wish to learn more, contact us today and schedule a consultation.
Anti-Aging Treatment with Radiesse
Because Radiesse keeps on working to stimulate collagen production after the gel portion of the filler has been absorbed, its results can last a year or more in many patients.
Why use a Cannula Rather than a Needle?
For any doctor performing a cosmetic procedure, their ultimate goal is to make the treatment is as pain-free and effective as possible. This means staying on top of the latest advancements in technology and improved procedures to improve and enhance results, and patient experience.
In the past, procedures and treatments involving the delivery of dermal fillers have used the use of sharp, rigid hypodermic needles. Today, Dr. Kaado, and other practitioners at the leading edge of cosmetic surgery, have adopted a new approach, which is the use of blunt-tipped cannulas as opposed to using needles.
What is a Cannula?
From the Latin word for “little reed”, a cannula is a thin tube with a dull tip that can be used to insert or remove fluid from the body. Advancements in techniques for the production of cannulas, make it possible to achieve superior results with dermal fillers. Dr. Kaado is focused on creating superior results in all facial enhancements. With his care and skill in the area, you can expect an exceptionally smooth, natural result, as he chooses to administer fillers with a cannula, rather than a needle.
Advantages of Using Cannulas
Using a cannula over needle offers a number of advantages in regard to patient comfort and safety as well as improved results in facial enhancement treatments. The benefits of using cannulas rather than needles include:
- Faster recovery: As less disturbance has been caused to the tissue, patients may recover more rapidly than when they are treated with traditional needles.
- Safety: Because they are blunt, cannulas are less likely to accidentally pierce a vein or artery. As Dr. Kaado inserts the cannula, the cannula will either push these aside, or the doctor will feel resistance that allows them to adjust the direction in which it is moving. This makes the use of cannulas safer for patients overall.
- Faster, less painful treatment: Cannulas release filler in a fan-like pattern and are generally longer than needles. Fewer insertions are needed to enhance the target area, with the treatment completed more quickly. A lower number of insertions means less tissue is disturbed, with less swelling and bruising. If an area that is especially sensitive such as a tear trough is being treated, employing a cannula rather than a needle greatly reduces discomfort.
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, qwo, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.