Cellulite affects roughly 90% of women and about 10% of men. Its bumpy texture can make it difficult to enjoy revealing clothing such as swimwear or shorts and cause frustration, as cellulite seldom goes away through dieting or exercise alone. Cellulite does not discriminate in terms of age. It can affect both the young and the mature.
Luckily, in today’s modern cosmetic arsenal, there are a variety of safe, non-invasive tools to help contour the thighs and the buttocks, ridding them of cellulite and restoring self-confidence. From QWO injections to Evolve Tite, we can create a personalized treatment plan that targets your problems areas, sculpting and refining your physique.
What is cellulite?
When fibrous bands connecting the surface of the skin with the underlying muscle groups tighten and contract, tiny lumps of fat become trapped, creating a dimpled, patchwork effect. This condition can be made worse by skin that has thinned with age. Cellulite may develop as a result of a poor diet, a lack of exercise, hormonal imbalances, changes in the body’s metabolism, or a high percentage of body fat.
What are the different options for cellulite treatment?
Dr. Kaado will conduct a private consultation and physical evaluation to determine the best approach for reducing your cellulite. Below you will find a brief description of the treatments available to you for contouring the lower body and regaining a positive self-image.
- QWO QWO is a new injectable for treating cellulite non-surgically and non-invasively. Using enzymes (collagenases), QWO works to release the fibrous bands under the skin, smoothing out the surface and boosting the regrowth of new collagen.
- Sculptra While Sculptra has long been associated with reducing age-related changes in the face, it can also be effective in diminishing cellulite in the buttocks. Made with poly-L-lactic acid, Sculptra stimulates collagen production, smoothing the skin from the inside out.
- MesoTherapy By injecting a variety of prescription and non-prescription medications into the skin, our practitioners can reduce cellulite by targeting its root causes. MesoTherapy combats a loss of skin elasticity, damaged circulation, water retention, and the proliferation of fat cells.
- Body FX This non-invasive body sculpting technology utilizes innovative radiofrequency energy coupled with gentle, heated suction to tighten the skin, smoothing away pockets of fatty cellulite to reveal a firmer physique. It’s an excellent solution for those who want to see results without discomfort or downtime.
- Evolve Tite Using strategic radiofrequency energy, Evolve Tite targets the deep layers of skin tissue to trigger collagen renewal, smoothing the skin’s surface and reducing cellulite. Painless and quick, Evolve Tite beautifully restores an aesthetically pleasing skin texture as well as satisfaction with your appearance.
- Evolve Tone Harnessing the power of electromagnetic energy to contract the muscles involuntarily, Evolve Tone achieves the same results as a heavy gym workout, but without the stress, sweat, and long hours. Without downtime, Evolve Tone can help improve muscle tone, reducing the appearance of stubborn cellulite.
- Evolve Trim Evolve Trim is a viable alternative to liposuction, working to reshape the body non-invasively. The handheld applicator can be applied to the thighs and buttocks, as well as other areas of the body where cellulite has taken hold. Using radiofrequency technology combined with gentle vacuum pressure, Evolve Trim painlessly smooths and rejuvenates the skin.
What are the benefits of cellulite treatment?
- Smooths dimpled skin
- Painless with minimal downtime
- Quick treatment time
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- Improves wardrobe choices
- Enhances self-confidence
Who is an ideal candidate for cellulite treatment?
Clients concerned about cellulite obscuring their figure and can’t be addressed through diet or exercise can find relief with our effective, non-surgical solutions. You will undergo a confidential consultation to determine the best approach in your unique case. As with any cosmetic treatment, patients should be mentally and physically healthy and have realistic, positive outlooks towards their results.
What happens after my treatment?
Recovery will depend on the method of cellulite removal chosen, but in general, these treatments come with no downtime. Patients typically return to work, school, or leisure right after their session. Dr. Kaado will ensure you leave the office with aftercare instructions, and our office will follow up with you to confirm you are satisfied with your outcome.
Why choose Dr. Kaado?
Fluent in four languages, Dr. Kaado has refined his artistry and aesthetic sophistication through elite international training in among the most beautiful cities in the world. Dr. Kaado consistently enhances his skill and knowledge by attending industry conferences, seminars, and networking events to ensure his clients receive the most cutting-edge treatments currently available.
Dr. Kaado received his medical degree at the American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine before going on to complete rigorous training at the Kistler Family Medicine Residency at Geisinger Health System, where he was named Chief Resident.
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, qwo, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.