If you look in the mirror and wish you could enhance your features, turn back the clock, or see a version of yourself you’ve always envisioned, there is a way to achieve it. With fillers in Virginia Beach, there is a non-surgical answer to a very wide range of facial concerns, from aging to lack of definition to thin lips. This easy injectable treatment results in nearly miraculous results.
What are fillers?
Dermal fillers injectables that are designed to rejuvenate and enhance the face and body. There are different types of fillers, but each is composed of material that is compatible with the body and will slowly begin to break down over time. The common categories of fillers include the most popular hyaluronic acid fillers, based on a substance that hydrates, smooths, and plumps the skin, or synthetic fillers that are used to restore lost volume, reduce wrinkles and creases, and trigger the production of collagen to create a beautifully enhanced, youthful appearance that lasts between three months to five years, depending on the type of filler used.
Dermal fillers are injected precisely into various parts of the face or body. This treatment provides contoured facial lines and defined features, plump lips, smoothed wrinkles and creases, and youthful volume. Fillers are safe, highly effective, and minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
The many benefits of fillers
Dermal fillers in Virginia Beach are an extremely popular treatment with outstanding benefits:
- Short treatment time (about 20 minutes)
- Relatively painless treatment
- Safe and minimally invasive
- No downtime
- A very short recovery period, if any
- Smoothed wrinkles, lines, and creases
- Contoured, defined facial features (jawline, cheekbones)
- Filled undereye hollows
- Lifted corners of the mouth
- Plumped, smoothed lips
- Can be used as part of non-surgical rhinoplasty or liquid facelift
- Restored volume (cheeks, temples, neck, hands, breasts, and other areas)
- Lifted cheeks and brow
- A more youthful appearance
- Boosted self-confidence
Before and After
Your filler options
At Kaado MD, we provide a wide range of dermal fillers in Virginia Beach that can treat a number of concerns.
The Juvederm Collection
Juvederm softens deep folds and reduces wrinkles. It is based on hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a substance natural to the body that absorbs water, plumps and hydrates the skin. Juvederm rejuvenates the skin by restoring volume and hydration, enhancing the features and smoothing wrinkles.
- Volbella XC Volbella XC is designed for the lips and the skin around the mouth. It smooths the lines around the mouth and plumps the lips attractively, lasting for up to one year.
- Vollure XC Vollure XC softens and smooths deeper wrinkles, including nasolabial folds (smile lines). Results last for up to 18 months.
- Ultra Plus XC The Ultra XC filler is typically used to fill the lips. It can also be used on the face to smooth wrinkles, laugh lines, and folds. Results last up to one year.
- Voluma XC Voluma XC is thicker in order to restore lost volume in the cheeks and other hollow areas, which helps to smooth wrinkles and create a youthfully plumper appearance. Results last up to two years.
The Restylane Collection
The Restylane Collection is also based on HA and is designed to enhance the features and address a number of facial aging issues.
- Restylane and Restylane-L These dermal fillers can smoothe and correct severe folds and facial wrinkles, including smile lines (nasolabial folds), and it can be used to attractively plump the lips.
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine This product is injected more deeply into the skin structure to treat severe wrinkles and folds and to augment cheek volume, smooth deep wrinkles, lift the cheeks, and fill and smooth aging hands.
- Restylane Silk Restylane Silk is designed to increase lip volume and smooth lines around the lips (perioral wrinkles).
- Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne These dermal fillers correct moderate to deep smile lines and folds. Defyne can also help sculpt and project the chin. Refyne helps allow you to keep natural movement in your face and expressions.
The RHA Collection
The substance used in the RHA Collection of fillers is the closest to the natural hyaluronic acid already created in the body, allowing them to treat deep wrinkles without causing the face to appear stiff or unnatural. Because they provide a better range of motion, RHA fillers are the only FDA-approved fillers to treat wrinkles in the areas of the face that move dynamically, such as smile lines.
Sculptra is made from synthetic poly-L-lactic acid, a substance naturally produced by the body. Sculptra provides volume to fill hollows and diminish facial creases, and triggers a significant boost in the production of collagen. Collagen uses three treatment sessions to help the skin create more and more collagen. Sculptra can be used to augment breast volume and tighten the belly button, as well. Results last up to two years.
Radiesse is made with spheres of calcium hydroxylapatite, a naturally-occurring substance in the body. Radiesse stimulates the production of collagen to plump deflated facial contours, smooth wrinkles, and fill deep folds.
Bellafill is a polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) collagen filler. Bellafill provides volume and lift immediately with the first treatment. The substance continues to boost collagen to rebuild the structure of the skin. Bellafill reduces and smooths acne scarring, facial wrinkles, lines and creases. Results last for up to five years.
Is there any recovery time after dermal fillers?
After your filler treatment in Virginia Beach, there may be a couple of days of minor swelling and bruising, including tenderness at the injection sites. For most fillers, these side effects are short lived and disappear within a few days. During this time, avoid strenuous exercise and protect your skin from the sun.
Which areas can be treated with fillers?
Versatile fillers can be used in the following areas to achieve a number of benefits:
- Cheeks (provide volume, lift and sculpt the cheeks)
- Temples (provides volume)
- Lips (plump, smooth and shape)
- Skin around the lips (smoothing wrinkles)
- Forehead area, above and between the eyebrows (wrinkle smoothing)
- Lines around the nose and mouth (smooths wrinkles and lines)
- Under and around the eyes (provides volume and smooths wrinkles)
- Jawline (defines the jaw, smoothes jowls, and reshapes the chin)
- Nose (reshaping)
Smoothes wrinkles, firms, and restores lost volume
- Belly button
Am I a good candidate for fillers in Virginia Beach?
Candidates for fillers in Virginia Beach are those who would like to rejuvenate, reshape and firm the skin, and enhance their natural beauty, but would not like a surgical procedure. Ideal candidates for dermal fillers should meet the following requirements:
- Are generally in good health
- Do not smoke
- Have realistic goals about what dermal fillers can help them achieve
- Are at least 21 years old
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have no active rashes, outbreaks or similar skin concerns
- Are not allergic to any of the ingredients in dermal fillers
Why choose Dr. Kaado for fillers in Virginia Beach?
Dr. Georges Kaado is well recognized not only for his outstanding expertise and results in the science of anti-aging and dermatology, but for his skill as a plastic surgeon. Dr. Kaado’s state-of-the-art practice was created with the vision of providing the ultimate patient experience, making your aesthetic journey a pleasure to remember. Our discreet, exclusive clinic provides all the amenities, providing a high-end, luxurious environment that revolves around you and your goals.
Are there any risks?
Any medical procedure, including injectable treatments, carries certain risks. In the hands of a highly experienced doctor such as Dr. Kaado, the risks are usually very minimal. The most common side effects include the following:
- minor swelling or bruising
Which is the best filler for me?
Depending on what you’d like to accomplish, a number of fillers might be perfect for you. You’ll have a thoughtful consultation with Dr. Kaado to discuss your concerns and which filler treatment will be the most ideal for you based on your aesthetic goals.
How long do fillers last?
Fillers typically last between 6-18 months, but depending on which type of filler is used, and where it is used, the results may last for less time or for years.
Can I get a massage after my filler treatment?
Do not get a massage right after your filler, as this might possibly spread the filler to areas where it was not intended to be applied.
How can I make my fillers last longer?
Some tips for making your fillers last longer:
- Stay hydrated
- Take care of your skin
- Stay out of the sun
- Take extra zinc
Schedule a consultation with us, and discover a clinic where achieving true beauty defines how we perform every treatment.
Mon - Sat: 10am - 7pm
1860 Laskin Road Suite 110, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.