What is Renuva?
Renuva is a unique injectable filler derived from healthy fat, used to add volume and improve the tone and texture of the skin on your face, hands, and body. Available in a short in-office visit, Renuva is a merger of the natural and long lasting effects of a fat transfer and the ease, simplicity, and effectiveness of a dermal filler. Renuva requires no incisions or anesthesia.
Difference between Renuva and a fat transfer
A fat transfer is a surgical procedure that uses liposuction to remove some of the body’s own fat from a predetermined donor site, and then uses it to volumize and refresh another area of the body. Renuva is an injection of another’s biocompatible fat that’s already been safely harvested and purified against stringent regulations. The difference is significant in that a fat transfer requires anesthesia, a surgery, and recovery downtime. Renuva requires none of those. It’s simple, fast, effective, and much less taxing on the body. In fact, it’s perfect for busy professionals and others who want results without trauma.
Uses and Benefits of Renuva
- Improves volume loss in the hands
- Fills in fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Naturally corrects irregularities in skin volume caused by liposuction or implants
- Adds shape and smoothness to the buttocks
- When integrated with the body’s own fat, Renuva encourages further growth of fat for lasting, sustained improvements
- Corrects minor skin imperfections and irregularities including dimples, dents and divots
- Reduces the appearance of the dimples caused by cellulite
- Reduces the appearance of age-related volume loss in the hands
- Safe, non-surgical procedure completed in a quick in-office visit
- Add healthy volume to gaunt or hollow looking aras.
- Results are immediate and long lasting
- No recovery downtime is required
Healthy Allograft Fat Implants
Renuva is made from allograft healthy tissue obtained from donors, and rigorously sterilized against FDA standards to ensure safety, purity, and biocompatibility. By allograft is meant the graft comes from a donor of the same species as you, the recipient, but one who is not genetically identical.” Allograft blood for instance is safely and commonly used in life-saving transfusions.
Renuva procedure: What to expect
Renuva is administered here in our award-winning medical spa and requires only a brief visit. An ultra-fine needle is used to inject the donor fat tissue into treatment areas. While most of our patients do not need a topical anesthetic applied before these injections, should you need one we will be happy to numb the area to make the procedure more comfortable.
The procedure takes 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number and size of areas to be treated, and you can return immediately to your social and/or professional activities, and resume your daily routine immediately.
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, qwo, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.