Do you have a weak or recessed chin? Do you want a chiseled jawline with a better definition? With non-surgical chin augmentation, you can enhance your facial appearance by adding volume and definition to your chin without undergoing complicated surgeries. Non-surgical chin augmentation involves dermal fillers injected into the soft tissues around the chin to produce natural-looking results that last 9 to 12 months.
What is non-surgical chin augmentation?
Non-surgical chin augmentation is a procedure in which dermal fillers are injected into strategically-targeted soft tissues around the chin to produce an instant enhancement. It allows you to create greater definition around your chin and jawline, enhancing your overall facial appearance. Besides creating immediate facial harmony, it also helps you determine if you want permanent chin implants, serving as a dry run before a more permanent procedure.
Non-surgical chin augmentation is usually conducted with injectable fillers, such as Juvederm and Radiesse. These dermal fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring, and biocompatible gel that adds instant volume to your facial structure. They’re perfectly safe because the hyaluronic acid merely supplements the gel-like substance already present in your body. Furthermore, the hyaluronic acid eventually gets absorbed by the body without lingering side effects.
What are the benefits of non-surgical chin augmentation?
- No incisions
- No scars
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Negligible risk of allergies
- Immediate results
- Natural-looking results
How to prepare for non-surgical chin augmentation?
- During your initial consultation, you must be completely frank with your doctor about your medical history and possible allergies.
- Don’t consume alcohol for at least 24 hours before the procedure.
- Don’t consume blood-thinning medications.
- Inform the doctor if you have any rashes, active infections, or other skin conditions.
What happens during the non-surgical chin augmentation?
- Your skin is cleansed and prepared.
- Topical numbing cream or local anesthesia is administered to minimize pain.
- Dermal fillers are injected into strategically-targeted soft tissues around the chin.
What are the results of the non-surgical chin augmentation?
Non-surgical chin augmentation leads to immediate results. You’ll notice a more-defined and enhanced chin with greater jaw definition. You may experience mild discomfort, redness, and swelling for up to 7 days after the treatment. However, you can resume most of your daily activities immediately after the treatment, as long as you avoid heavy exercises for about 6 hours.
Why choose Dr. Kaado for non-surgical chin augmentation?
Dr. Kaado is a patient, talented, and incredibly friendly doctor of aesthetics and dermatology, with a perfect track record. He has a keen understanding of facial symmetry, and he carefully discusses your cosmetic goals to curate the ideal treatment plan. He aims to help all his patients achieve the best cosmetic results without any lingering signs of cosmetic manipulation.
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure. The $75 consultation fee is non-refundable