If the thought of naturally glowing, youthful, and vibrant skin sounds super appealing but the idea of harsh chemicals or prolonged periods of downtime aren’t worthy tradeoffs, the HydraFacial is likely a perfect choice for you. The HydraFacial is an extremely gentle facial that rejuvenates, refreshes, and restores your complexion while requiring little to no downtime, discomfort, or side effects.
What is the Hydrafacial?
The HydraFacial is a three-in-one cosmetic facial that cleanses the skin, peels away the topmost layer that has been subjected to the most damage and exposure to the elements, dislodges any accumulated debris and dirt from your pores, and finally, fuses and protects your skin with a personally curated selection of healthy serums. This treatment can be used on your back, eyes, hands, legs, lips, neck, and scalp.
The treatment involves the use of a proprietary platform that does all of the above while producing very few side effects or adverse reactions since it is so easy and gentle on the skin.
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Improves oily and congested skin
- Minimizes obvious signs of aging
- Reduces sun spots and pigmentation
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Cleans out and shrinks enlarged pores
- Evens skin tone and makes it more vibrant
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
The HydraFacial procedure:
You’re 3 steps and 30 minutes away from the best skin of your life.
The patented Hydrafacial procedure combines two classic aesthetic treatments into one procedure: Dermabrasion that exfoliates the skin, and a very light chemical peel that clears away a very thin layer of the skin, allowing the healthier and less exposed underlying skin to reveal itself.
It also delivers these benefits in an entirely unique manner with 3 steps that take just 30 minutes and help you achieve the best skin of your life. The three steps of HydraFacial are:
- Cleanse + Peel: We uncover a new layer of skin through gentle exfoliation and relaxing skin resurfacing.
- Extract + Hydrate: Next we remove dirt and debris from the pores through a painless suction process, and we nourish your skin with intensely powerful moisturizers.
- Fuse + Protect: Finally, the skin’s surface is saturated with antioxidants and peptides that maximize your glow.
Unique boosters that target specific skin conditions
In the third and final step of the HydraFacial treatment, your skin is bathed in nourishing serums that are selected based on your unique concerns and skin condition. These serums can include:
- Dermabuilder Boost: Minimizing the most obvious signs of facial aging.
- Growth Factor Boost: Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Britenol Boost: Reducing the appearance of sunspots and pigmentation for an evenly toned complexion.
When will I see results with the HydraFacial?
You’ll experience noticeable results immediately after your treatment. Your skin will look and feel more healthy, vibrant, and youthful. Depending upon your exact skin condition and your goals for the procedure, you might require more than one HydraFacial session to get the best possible results. All patients should expect a visible improvement in the tone, texture, and vibrance of their skin, and most patients should expect any oiliness and congestion to clear up, fine lines and wrinkles to reduce in apparency, pigmentation, and sunspots to look less obvious, enlarged pores to shrink, and a restored elasticity and firmness to their skin.
What is recovery like after the HydraFacial?
HydraFacial patients typically experience little to no irritation, redness, or harsh after-effects. You should be able to immediately return to your social and professional activities after treatment with HydraFacial.
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, qwo, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.