What is ZO Peel?
The ZO Peel is formulated to rejuvenate the skin’s youthful appearance without any downtime. Considered a lunchtime peel because patients can be in and out within the hour, the ZO Peel is perfect for someone who is new to peels. A ZO Peel consists of a combination of chemical peel acids that are effective in exfoliating the skin, stimulating collagen as well as improving the skin’s elasticity. It’s an excellent option for those looking to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and other minor skin flaws.
How Does ZO Peel Work?
The ZO Peel is an effective treatment to treat the signs of skin aging, exfoliating the top layer of your skin, which may appear dry or dull. There are three steps to a ZO Peel including:
- Step 1 – The solution is applied to your skin to exfoliate the surface layer.
- Step 2 – A Retinol Crème will be applied following the exfoliation of the surface layer. This step penetrates the skin deeper to stimulate the cells. As a result, you will see improved pigmentation, better skin elasticity, and a smoother overall texture.
- Step 3 – A Calming Crème is the final procedure that is applied to relieve any skin irritation that might have occurred during the first two steps. The crème includes ingredients that naturally increase hyaluronic acid and collagen production.
What are the Benefits of ZO Peel?
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of sun damage
- Address minor pigmentation issues
- Allows skincare products to work more effectively
- No recovery time
How Long Will the Results of a ZO Peel Last?
A ZO Peel is considered a light chemical peel, which means the treatment will not penetrate the skin as deeply as other peels. You can still expect to achieve excellent results with a ZO Peel. You can extend the improved skin condition by taking good care of your post-treatment skin. It is important to make sure you have a good skincare regimen. Sunscreen is a must in protecting your freshly rejuvenated skin.
How Many ZO Peel Treatments Will I Need?
When it comes to lighter chemical peels such as a ZO Peel, the effect is cumulative. You will need additional peels as your refreshed overall look will improve with each treatment. ZO Peels can be repeated every 30 days as needed.
Who is a Good Candidate for ZO Peel?
A good candidate for a ZO Peel is someone who has been frustrated with the overall tone and texture of their facial skin. Maybe you have always wanted to try a chemical peel but have been anxious about the process and the downtime that might be required. The ZO Peel is appropriate for any skin tone or type and is ideal for treating fine lines, uneven texture, dull skin or mild acne.
What Should I Expect During Recovery?
You can expect minor redness for the first day or two and your skin will feel dry. By the fourth day, your dead skin will have all been sloughed off leaving you with a fresh and glowing appearance.
Choosing Dr. Kaado for your ZO Peel
As one of the top-recommended anti-aging doctors in Virginia Beach, Dr. Kaado wants his patients to feel welcome and at ease at his skincare clinic, putting an emphasis on extreme comfort and total luxury. Caring for all of your aesthetic and anti-aging needs, Dr. Kaado is committed to providing the most advanced treatment methods available worldwide. He has spent much of his career sharpening his skills and seeking treatments from across the globe. Dr. Kaado’s expertise and friendly demeanor, along with superior cosmetic results are what keeps his patients coming back to his luxury private clinic. To learn more, contact us today and schedule a consultation.
Schedule a consultation with us, and discover a clinic where achieving true beauty defines how we perform every treatment.
Mon - Sat: 10am - 7pm
1860 Laskin Road Suite 110, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
* $75 consultation fees for butt augmentation, bodytite, vaser liposuction and high definition liposuction.
If patient decides to go ahead with the treatment, that $75 will be credited towards the procedure.